Thursday 20 January 2011

Challenge 148 - Recipe 1,2,3...

Thank you to everyone for joining in with our Monochromatic challenge, we hope you have had fun sticking with just the one colour...

I also want to remind everyone that to eligible for the prize you must follow the theme with a NEW card or project and link back to this blog. Any cards made and posted on your blog before the date of this weeks challenge will not be eligible to win our prize this week.

The winners of the fantastic prizes kindly donated by
Simon Says Stamp is Edith.


Here is Edith's card.
Congratulations, please email Caz with your details!

********************************
Challenge 148 - Recipe 1, 2, 3!

This week we want to see your cards that feature a recipe of 123...any combo it can be 1 paper, 2 ribbons, 3 buttons or 1 image, 2 flowers and 3 papers....the combo is entirely up to you.
********************************
We are also pleased to welcome our sponsor this week...



Here is what Betty had to say...

My name is Betty Roberts, I have always loved stamping, scrapbooking, crafting and drawing. Many years ago I toyed with the thought of opening my own stamp store, I knew how to draw, but had no clue on how to get my drawings so neat and ready for manufacturing into rubber stamps! I stumbled upon the blog world, and found the wonderful world of digis! Again, I can draw but had no idea on how to get them onto my computer other than scanning and well... a scanned digi? Not good. I wanted to open my shop as soon as possible, so I hired some artist to help me out... I opened June of 2010 with my first rubber stamps My kids Emo world! They have been a hit ever since, and with the help of my artist my dreams started to come true! I was ready to continue on with my drawings, but still no clue... well you have heard that part already. SO, as many of you can now see, I have hired more artists, and have started taking classes to help me get my digis and drawings on the computer professionally! This year I will have more of my own drawings, and characters as I continue to learn more on how to become a seasoned digital artist! Pencil artist no problem... digital... that will take just a little bit more time. 2011 will as I mentioned bring you more characters that you have come to love from Simply Betty Stamps along with newer characters from Betty (that's me) herself! I hope you enjoy them and I look forward to a great New Year!

The prize up for grabs this week is...

Three digi stamps of the winners choice
excluding Rio The Birthday Girl digi (she's new and is for a very special cause).


As always the winner will be chosen using Random.org

*********************************

Please welcome our January Guest Designer, Mia. You can find her beautiful creations HERE on her Blog
So now let's take a look at the amazingly talented Design Team's cards, as always their work is amazing. Just click on their names to go right to their blogs!
Caz
To be in with a chance of winning the prize this week you will need to upload your card using inlinkz.com by 8pm GMT on Wednesday 26th January 2011.